We are looking for a senior Ruby Developer to create and maintain current and future projects for our clients. You must be tech-savvy, curious and should not mind facing challenges head-on on yourself and in a team setting. Ultimately, you should be able to create, implement, and maintain projects from conception to finalization.
As the Senior Ruby Developer, you will write clear, documented, readable, testable, and maintainable code. You will take responsibility for given tasks and ensure they are done within a given time. You will also interact with project and product owners and stakeholders. Additionally, you will understand the dynamics and commitments that come with being part of a team and serve as a resource and mentor for other developers.
- UI development experience (HAML, SASS, CoffeeScript, React, AngularJS,HTML5, PHP, CSS3) others similar are welcomed but not necesary
Experience with an open source language and development required.
- Creating and implementing projects from scratch according to standard workflow processes and standards.
- Working alongside Designers, QAs, Account Managers, Juniors and Senior Software Engineers & Web Developers to efficiently complete projects according to schedule.
Desired Personal Skills
- Self Managed and Self Motivated
- Positive attitude
- Can work independently and in a team setting
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Work with great clients around the globe
- State of the art hardware and software infrastructure
- Environment that wants you to develop your skills
- Great coffee
- Free daily lunch with the team
- Private medical insurance