We are looking for a Wordpress Developer to create and maintain current and future online projects for our clients. You must be tech-savvy, curious and should not mind facing challenges head-on on yourself and in a team setting. Ultimately, you should be able to create, implement, and maintain websites from conception to finalization.
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining websites from conception to finalization.
- Training/teaching and working alongside the Junior Wordpress and Web Developer.
- HTML5, PHP, CSS3, JS, jQuery, SQL, GiT, REST, AngularJS, others similar are welcomed
- Custom Theme Wordpress Development
- Custom Plugin Wordpress Development
- Wordpress Maintenance
Experience developing themes, installing/managing plugins and widgets is welcomed but not mandatory.
- Creating and implementing websites from scratch according to standard workflow processes and standards.
- Working alongside Designers, QAs, Account Managers, Juniors and Senior Software Engineers & Web Developers to efficiently complete projects according to schedule.
Desired Personal Skills
- Self Managed and Self Motivated
- Positive attitude
- Can work independently and in a team setting
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Work with great clients around the globe
- State of the art hardware and software infrastructure
- Environment that wants you to develop your skills
- Great coffee
- Free daily lunch with the team
- Private medical insurance